Reservations Deposit & Cancellations Policies - Check in time is 3:00
P.M. and Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
Reservations deposit - If your reservation start date is less than 90 days away,
then 100% of the rental fee will be charged at the time of initial transaction.
If the reservation start date is more than 90 days from the initial transaction
date, then 50% of the total rent is charged at the time of the initial
transaction. 100% of Hawaii rental tax will be included in the initial charge. The tax is currently a total of 13.42%.
The final payment for your reservation is due 45-60 days prior to occupancy start date. We will contact you before we charge your credit card to confirm.
If your stay will be less than one week, your total reservation fee, tax and any deposits will be charged in full upon initial payment to secure your reservation dates.
If your stay is less than 14 days, the cleaning fee of $85 is due when initial
payment is paid. Reservation for 14 days or
more - we pay cleaning fee.
- Cancellations - must be made 30 or more days prior to occupancy start date.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to occupancy are subject to a non-refundable $50.00 fee. The excess balance is credited to you promptly.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 60 days prior to the occupancy start date are subject to a non-refundable fee of 25% the total rent, excluding the tax and security deposit if they have been collected -The tax and security deposit is returned. The excess balance will be promptly credited to you.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start date are subject to a 50% (of the total rent) non-refundable fee. We will make every attempt to rent the condo to replace your reservation and if successful we will refund 75% of your deposit. If there is an excess balance (for instance, the tax and security deposit), they will be promptly credited to you. We will be pleased to book you into the unit at a different time. In that case, there will be no penalty, 100% of your deposit will apply.
- An extra fee will apply for beyond-normal cleaning, remediation of smoking, pets or damages, which will be charged to your credit card.
- All renters, their children, and guests must comply with the Wavecrest AOAO rules, which can be found as a handout in the unit.
- All renters must check in at the front office within 24 hours of arrival. Copies of the rules, some rental equipment, and much information and Aloha can be found there.
- Any refundable amounts will sent to you by check.